Today I am going to share about how you can make your own Rice Milk!
If you look at the ingredients in Rice Milk, you will see that it is full of sugar. Store bought Rice Milk is not healthy for you, and it is not cheap either.
My daughter has a couple allergies that stop her from being able to have most conventional milks, so we switch between Hemp, Rice, Coconut, and Raw Goat’s milk.
This milk doesn’t have the greatest flavor, so you could always add whatever you like to it. My personal favorite is adding a couple drops of Organic, Pure, Vanilla.
DIY Rice Milk
- 1 cup of rice, cooked by the instructions on the package.
- 4 cups of distilled water.
- A couple drops of Vanilla Extract (optional).
- Cook 1 cup of rice, using the instructions on the package.
2. Add Rice, and 4 cups of Distilled Water to a Blender.
3. Blend on high for at least 1 minute, until all of the rice is gone. It should look something like this:
4. Add any essential flavors, and you are done!
There you go! A quick, easy way to make Rice Milk! Plus if you ever run out of milk, it is an awesome substitute in recipes! 🙂
– Marissa 🙂